Alright, two days of packing down and a weekend shot to hell. What fun. We went over to Kristen's brother's new house yesterday as well. At the very least we have someone that can share our misery.The garage is quickly becoming the base-of-moving-operations. Although I'm locking the garage door, half of me wishes that someone would come and steal all of our crap so we have less to move. Moving is like file compression... The redundant and useless stuff gets thrown out. I'm just hoping that when we get everything over to the new house, we're not all pixelated.
On the way back from Kristen's brother's place, we stopped at Cabella's in Owatonna for me to spend the gift card I received from Kristen's folks for my Master's graduation. Aside from being a frickin' natural history museum, that store is just overwhelming. I need an advisor to assist me in best spending my gift card. If anyone has any great ideas, let me know...
2 comments:
Definitely dog-related stuff. Train that puppy to hunt! (tb@stkate)
I love their Cabella brand of SmartWool socks. They are actually softer than Smartwools.
Post a Comment